Help us Raise funds to help our
Mom's Pantry fundraiser
From croissants to cookie dough, dips to dinner ideas -- Mom's Pantry has what you need! And bonus, funds raised will be put towards our annual donation to SaskAbilities!!
1. Visit www.momspantry.ca and simply add the items you're interested in to your cart.
2. When you're checking out, be sure to reference:
Order Number: 329195
Group Passcode: 30591
3. You can choose the Fundraiser Order (Group pickup) option with no shipping charges and we'll coordinate pick-up with everyone who orders. Or you can choose the Fundraiser Order (From afar) option where you can have your order shipped straight to your home but you'll be asked to pay for your shipping costs.
4. The site will also ask you for a seller's name from the Blue Goose Regina Pond. Feel free to use Carey Wagner for this as it's a required field.
5. Next, fill in your information and process your payment. We'll let you know when your order arrives!
Order deadline is March 18, 2021
Sarcan Drop & Go Fundraiser
Help out all year long with your recyclables!
Here's how to donate your order to Blue Goose Regina:
1. At home, separate your recycling –- put plastics, cartons, and aluminum cans into bags, put glass beverage containers into boxes (no broken glass please). Don’t forget to include milk containers and to remove all bottle caps on all containers!
2. Visit a SARCAN Depot and look for Drop & Go.
3. Follow the instructions on the screen. Select “I have an account”, Type “Blue” when prompted to enter the group phrase, enter # of tags required to print and affix one label to each bag/box. It’s that easy!
4. The amount of your order will be processed and paid directly to Blue Goose Regina. Hint! The group phrase “Blue” works at all 72 depots across the province, so your friends and family across Saskatchewan can donate too!
If you have any questions, shoot us an email at email@example.com. Honk!